Discover Tapilou, the play mat designed by parents and loved by children!
- Reversible : one side colored for children, the other side elegant for parents
- 100% made in France
- Durable and eco-designed: Oekotex ® certified
- No phthalates, no harmful or toxic chemicals
- Foldable : transforms into a 45cm x 45cm ottoman
- Transportable : use the tote bag to take it everywhere with you.
- Comfortable and cozy: 2 cm thick to avoid accidents.
- Rigorously tested: thought out, created and verified for the safety of children.
- Washable : a sponge and soapy water is enough to remove stains.
- Evolving : on the tummy, on all fours, on two feet, it accompanies children to discover the world.
- Versatile, the Tapilou can also be used as a jumping mat by budding explorers, exercise mat by parents or even as a living room decor.
- Play mat dimensions: 135cm x 90cm
- 2 cm thick polyethylene foam to avoid accidents
- 100% polyester coated Oekotex fabric : Class 1 (the safest and highest certification) which certifies the absence of toxic products.
- Certified standard NF EN 71.1, 71.2 and 71.3
- The colors and printing of the graphic patterns vary from product to product, which makes each piece unique
Pandi … panda ! So adorable, the little animals are the star of the show on the children's play mat. Neutral colors, universal print on the other side: whatever the colors of your living room, it will easily find its place!
Graphic patterns on one side: children's play environment has never been so trendy ! Our Tapilou is inspired by geometric prints which are increasingly attractive and allow you to bring a decorative touch to your interior
- A sustainable, eco-designed play mat made in France:
Tapilou is lined with non-toxic polyethylene foam and made with an Oekotex ® certified fabric . For the safety of our children, the planet and the preservation of local craftsmanship, Tapilou is entirely designed and manufactured in France.
- • A play mat with soft and safe materials for stress-free play sessions
Tapilou takes care of the safety of little ones. Our play mat is made without phthalates, harmful or toxic chemicals in order to protect children’s fragile skin and leave them free to touch, smell or lick their playmate. Our play mat has also been designed to follow little ones on all their adventures, from the calmest to the most hectic of moments. This is why we have selected a thickness of 2 centimeters, and tested it to meet the strictest safety standards.
- • A washable play mat: Play, crawl, eat, learn ...
Because stains should never be a barrier to children’s discovery of the world, Tapilou is coated with non-toxic PVC (Oekotex fabric ) for quick and easy cleaning: a quick wipe down with soapy water and the play mat is ready once again for new adventures.
- • A practical, ergonomic play mat :
The little ones are asleep, playtime is over? Tapilou folds up completely and transforms into a small cube that is easy to store and carry with you everywhere, from one room to another and from one place to another.
What’s more? When folded, Tapilou can also be used as a mini ottoman for children who are already sitting up!
- • An aesthetically pleasing pretty play mat… to display without shame!
Tapilou was designed to meet the needs of many parents who want to stimulate and please their children with attractive colors… but who don’t want to be embarrassed by the style of the play mat clashing with the existing decor of the home.
UA graphic design, colorful and attractive for children on one side. An elegant and modern pattern on the other to meet the decorative desires of parents: just turn the Tapilou over or fold it up easily to (re) find the style you love so much in your home.
- • An evolving mat, for young and old:
Face down, on all fours, on two feet… Tapilou follows all the major stages of children’s development and ensures their safety whether they are crawling, galloping or stamping their feet. Yoga, Pilates, gym, meditation… Parents can also use Tapilou for their sport sessions at home.
The coated fabrics of Tapilou play mats can be cleaned with a simple soft brush and water.
Do not use detergents, solvents, waxes and other products.
Heavy and / or sharp objects, as well as paws and / or claws of animals can damage the play mat..